haul: primark

Posted by Unknown On 20:03
Here's a little Primark haul full of AW13 trend pieces! I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into Primark today, lots of jacquard foil, patent, silk (synthetic) and tartan! I won't give it all away though, watch my video!




Any favourite pieces?

Silk contrast sweater - £10
Patent black pencil skirt - £10
Tartan dip hem top - £6
PU leather crop top - £6
Gold jacquard circle skirt - £12
Grey long sleeved turtle neck top - £3.50
Envelope clutch - £6
Loafers (heeled) - £6 sale
Loafers - £12

SONG: Best Coast - When I'm with you

0 Responses to 'haul: primark'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers