MAGAZINE INSPO: christmas day

Posted by Unknown On 22:59

Christmas is only 19 days away, that doesn't leave a lot of time for me to find the perfect Christmas day outfit seeing as I have a grand total of 5 days off of work in that time.. urgh! Which is why I'm thankful for my magazine obsession and ability to spend hours of my free time on my laptop browsing clothing sites.

This Christmas is going to be a little different for my family, the younger brother is all grown up now (definitely taller than me and I'm 3 years older) and decided he wants to spend it with his girlfriend, so we've replaced him with my granny and we'll be eating our Christmas meal in a not so local pub. Now at first I hated this idea, Christmas day is the only day of the year when it's totally acceptable to lounge in your onesie all day long and watch crap tv/movies eating a box of celebrations and not feel the slightest bit guilty. However, my mums reassured me we can still do this after our chef prepared 5 course meal (god forbid the calories) and it will be nice to get all dressed up and be merry. The last part of that sentence perked me up, because I love any excuse for buying a new outfit!


This year I've taken inspiration from a recent Chloe advertisement in Nylon magazine. My current wardrobe staple is the long sleeved turtleneck crop so anything I can team up with that - I love. I've never been a full skirt-kinda-gal because I'm fairly short with stumpy calfs, well I was until I started gymming and now I'm abit more toned down there I think I can get away with it! So I'm on the lookout for a white chiffon/mesh overlay full skirt that's high waisted and can potentially never be worn again. Help please?



What are you wearing Christmas day?


Photobucket

1 Response to 'MAGAZINE INSPO: christmas day'

  1. Mandy Paulino said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/12/magazine-inspo-christmas-day_5.html?showComment=1386350960897#c8930356944560035021'> 6 December 2013 at 17:29

    Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (347), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers