OUTFIT: black friday

Posted by Unknown On 16:30
'Happy Thanksgiving' to all my American followers! I'm scheduling this post for Black Friday as it kinda fits. For all us British folk - Black Friday is the term for the day after Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S.A, regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Retailers open at ridiculous times in the AM and offer promotional sales to kick off the gift giving time of year, great for those bargain hunters like myself that can't refuse a discounted item, especially when you're as stingy as I am when it comes to bearing gifts for other people!


This outfit is a combination of black and sale pieces, perfect for Black Friday! The black drop waist dress I got in the Topshop sale last year for around £7, the scrunchie was £1 from a stall in Portobello market, the backpack was a (free) prize for winning fellow blogger Debbie's giveaway earlier this year and the heeled loafers are my most recent sale purchase from Primark, £6 reduced from £14! Also the green turtleneck crop is from River Island £10 (but I used a 25% voucher from an Elle magazine promotion)


I don't know of any stores around my local area that are in on Black Friday apart from Asda because it's owned by Wallmart, but hopefully I'll get a dozen or so emails in my inbox tomorrow morning from e-retailers with hard to refuse discounts too! 

Any American's out there reading my blog want to share their Black Friday goodies?

1 Response to 'OUTFIT: black friday'

  1. daisychain said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/11/outfit-black-friday.html?showComment=1385742938409#c9158968717325823301'> 29 November 2013 at 16:35

    I love those shoes! x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers