quick update: Pinterest

Posted by Unknown On 22:12

Been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately, but I've been tied up with some really interesting freelance work so only have time to social-media-lise from my iPhone! And I've been doing that alot lately, particularly with Pinterest. It's safe to say I am addicted...

Would love some more fashion bloggers to follow on the site, leave your links in the comments section below or just follow my profile at www.pinterest.com/emmasalterr and I'll follow you back! I've been having alot of retail therapy recently so expect some ootd's soon...

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'quick update: Pinterest'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers