#LFW highlights: day one

Posted by Unknown On 15:45
Here is a selection of my personal favorite designers "really Ready-To-Wear" from London Fashion Week, showcasing their AW14 collections. First up on day one is Felder by Felder. I love the angular cut of the top, mesh inserts and cutaway midriffs have been a popular style for high street in previous seasons and this mix-match of textures and colours adds further development to original styles that retailers will take note of, especially Topshop/Zara. My ideal look for a night out!


Christopher Raeburn emits an explorer vibe with this fisherman's hat, backpack and tassel necklace. An oversized jumper / smock dress in fluorescent orange is a much coveted look for me, I will be on the hunt as soon as SS14 is over with (not wishing it away however!) and teamed with black socks and patent boots it's a comfy casj look for perfection.



J. JS Lee smartens up long oversized coats for the winter season in crisp white with added tuxedo style seamlines, giving the most popular style coat of the previous year a fresh and sophisticated form. I will definitely be investing in a long winter coat for AW14 and if retailers have been analyzing the streets like I have they'll definitely invest stocking up too! 


Daks take on the metallic blazer is definitely a style I can see ASOS snapping up for the AW14 season. Metallics have been a recurring trend every season for the last few years, so adding this statement blazer to their books would be a good decision. I would definitely consider buying a silver version and teaming it with black cigarette trousers, mid block heel sandals and a silk cami for a dinner date/evening drinks. 


Images sourced from London Fashion Week

Any fashion bloggers attend day one of London Fashion Week and fancy sharing their posts, I'd love to have a read! Leave links in the comments below :)

Photobucket

0 Responses to '#LFW highlights: day one'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers