outfits: black on black

Posted by Unknown On 20:24







































I've whole-heartedly given up on outfit posts taken with my tripod/DSLR and deciding the only way to do it is via my iPhone 5 camera, and of course you can't beat changing room lighting (minus the security tags). As cringey as it is, we all take changing room selfies and I'm choosing to share mine with the interweb to document my outfits. There, done.

I did, in fact, buy this outfit. I've been searching for leather joggers for months and finally my place of work (H&M) got some in, they are perfection in trouser form and only £24.99! I haven't been able to wear them yet as the weather has been so nice on my days off of work, I've been living in skirts and dresses believe it or not, IN MARCH! But I will definitely be wearing them out once the cold air springs back. I'm hoping to grab a pair of slip ons for summer too which will go perfectly with these. I loved this black square neck crop cami too, also from H&M (£19.99) however I don't think I can pull off black on black, especially with my freshly dyed hair. What do you think?


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: black on black'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers