outfits: mohair for summer

Posted by Unknown On 20:15


Least flattering side mirror ever. I bought this mohair blend cardigan from work today, it's from our trend department which is only stocked in flagship stores, like selected London H&M's. It's £39.99 but with my staff discount I got it for £29.99, I also used the H&M recycling scheme voucher which got me £5 off making it £24.99 (that's more like it)

I can just say I will be wearing this with anything and everything in the cooler evenings of summer through until autumn/winter. It's quite weighty for a cardigan so could always be pulled off as a jacket for everyday use too. Roll neck is old Primark sale £1 and trousers were last summers Urban Outfitters stock.

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: mohair for summer'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers