outfits: tropic racing

Posted by Unknown On 19:30



Last week I popped into London for a day of retail therapy and met the boyfriend for lunch in the nearest Wasabi for our fave dish chicken katsu, I can't eat anywhere else when in London! I found this gorgeous printed shirt in the Topshop sale for £20, the material has a smart casj silk feel and when teamed with these H&M imitation leather joggers I can't help but mentally add the look to my work wardrobe. I love the clash of colours and graphics, floral tropic print and geometrical racing stripes go together surprisingly well. 

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: tropic racing '

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers