haul: motel rocks vintage

Posted by Unknown On 17:02



Here are some goodies I received after my shoot with Motel Rocks last Monday (More info soon!) I'm a massive fan of reworked vintage and these custom made garms are right up my street, so thanks Motel! The Penny Shirt is a great piece to work with high waisted vintage Levi jeans in the day or a faux leather circle skirt for the evening. The Playsuits aren't available on the website anymore, but if you're a fan of the style, then take a look at the Natalie Dresses - I love the contrast black and print! 

I can't wait to wear the playsuit this summer, already considering it as my first day outfit for Bestival this summer! If any of you are going to Bestival this year, it would be great if you could please vote for my boyfriends band Paper Boats to play on the Matua stage, they've been shortlisted to the FINAL FIVE! Vote here. Thanks! 

Photobucket

1 Response to 'haul: motel rocks vintage'

  1. Rita said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2014/06/haul-motel-rocks-vintage.html?showComment=1404906371152#c4298674317922500233'> 9 July 2014 at 12:46

    I love your blog so much

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers