outfits: motel shoot - part 1

Posted by Unknown On 21:37

So in my last post I mentioned the shoot I did with Motel Rocks back in June, here are a few of the images taken that day by my lovely friend Annie! I'm not used to having my photo taken like this for outfit post's but I am pleased with the results (with only a tad self criticism but I'll keep that to myself!) 

I'm wearing the Penny Shirt from the Motel Vintage collection in a butterfly print, with my own vintage jeans (from a charity shop) and Primark holographic flatforms (available in store) with Ray Ban sunglasses, River Island sovereign necklace and Olivia Burton watch. This look was styled with festival season in mind, an outfit that I would feel totally comfortable wearing on the first day of Bestival, whilst lugging a 10 Litre backpack down Robins Hill and then some...  




I found the Penny shirt to be a super versatile piece, not only does it look great with high waisted 'mom' jeans but it can also be styled open over a black 90's style cami dress, or a basic jersey skater skirt! What do you think?

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: motel shoot - part 1'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers