haul: new kicks, new balance

Posted by Unknown On 19:15
I have a serious confession to make. I love shoes... a lot. In the last 3 weeks I have bought 5 new pairs of shoes and reluctantly took a pair back yesterday, praying that the sales advisor serving me wouldn't ask "Would you like to exchange these?" instead of refund, narrowly avoiding another shoe purchase.

New Balance have never really appealed to me, I've only ever worn Nike (bar some cheapy KSWISS from Sports Direct for P.E (No one cared as much back in the days of school) so when I saw these in the sale on ASOS I thought, why not! Originally I'd been after a pair of all black trainers with white, but the pop of orange and blue in these stood out for me and orange is slowly inheriting its way into my wardrobe this summer with a recent River Island sale purchase making its debut. What do you think?

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'haul: new kicks, new balance'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers