outfits: oversized shirt

Posted by Unknown On 12:00
I recently had a massive ASOS haul (A £100 gift voucher is very easy to spend FYI!) I'd been after an oversized white shirt ever since I saw Megan's pale pink version and was so pleased it came in white! This is a look I'll wear to future interviews. I love the simplicity of it and the fact it's fitted around the arm's, there are so many ways you can go wrong with oversized shirts, but thankfully this Asos one doesn't resemble one of Pavarotti's shirts. 
I decided monochrome is best for a smart;casj interview, black skinnies aren't too dissimilar from cigarette trousers so I think they pull off the same smart-effect. These black Asos skinnies are literally THE best skinnies I've ever bought, these aren't from the same haul, I've had them a while and live in them when I'm not at work! They have a super comfy high waist and magically make my legs appear longer! 






These tomato red pumps are the icing on the cake to this outfit, I've been on the hunt for some statement smart shoes for interviews and these seemed perfect! The filter makes them look brighter than they actually are, they are more of an orange than red! Also you may have noticed I now have a fringe... still getting used to it as it's something I've wanted for a long time and finally took the plunge to do, eek! 





0 Responses to 'outfits: oversized shirt'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers