outfits: jumping bean trouser

Posted by Unknown On 22:39

I recently became a massive fan of the brand The Whitepepper. After hearing a couple friends raving about them a few months back, I never actually checked them out for myself. Since following them on instagram recently, I've become obsessed!

I took a trip to Topshop Oxford circus yesterday where they stock the brand as a concession, and tried on these amazing jumping bean trousers. I think they retail at like £45-£55 but they are so worth it! They fit really nicely on the waist and I love the all over bean stitching, they're quite heavyweight too which to me means great quality! I tried them on with a basic Topshop red rib crop jumper and my river island patent chelseas, et voila. I felt a bit festive in this outfit so I'm definitely considering buying it this week, as I have Topshop credit to spend... What do you think?
*olivia burton watch, lazy oaf phone case.

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: jumping bean trouser'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers