outfit: check mate

Posted by Unknown On 21:34

@neonrosefashion

I'm a big fan of the brand Neon Rose. I interned there earlier this year as a PR assistant, the role itself wasn't to my taste but the brand is on point. I entered a competition to win this dress a couple of weeks ago via their social pages, a like and share type thing, never expecting to win (however I did win a set of Divine Ink tattoos the month before via an Instagram competition - must be lucky at the moment!) and low and behold I won the competition!

I'm really happy with the shape, I got a size 10 but it's quite oversized so would advise a size lower - depending on the fit you want. I love the monochrome grid print, it's definitely something I can wear to work and dress up in the evening. Here I teamed it with my (old) H&M platform boots.

The website is currently undergoing, but you sign up here. They have a great twitter and instagram - definitely worth a follow @neonrosefashion.

Photobucket

1 Response to 'outfit: check mate'

  1. M I N G said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2014/10/outfit-check-mate.html?showComment=1412537474420#c4613063875653505991'> 5 October 2014 at 20:31

    I love the shirt dress.

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers