dream flat

Posted by Unknown On 11:52






Its pretty obvious that my dream flat expectations aren't going to get me a home in London just yet, I'm not settling for anything other than white interiors. Which is proving difficult for my move. I am constantly browsing Pinterest for decor inspiration before I've even found a place to live and unfortunately, none of the houses I have viewed in the last few weeks have been up to this standard. I've fallen for copper lighting, maximised storage options and wooden floors due to this inspiration search, I know that I'm definitely not going to find a flat within my budget that has a balcony like above, but I'll keep searching. If anyone is looking for a flat share in South London and has the same dream as me, I would love to hear from you! 


Source: Pinterest

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'dream flat'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers