outfit diary #001

Posted by Unknown On 17:44

Southampton was cloudy this weekend so of course I felt the need to pop into town and stock up on jumpers. Any excuse... I had seen this H&M skirt online and it's brown imitation leather won me over, also the fact it was only £7.99! It has an asymmetric hem which I love, and the brown has a seventies vibe which I'm really feeling this season! I also picked up this super-soft jumper in grey (it's actually blush here) I think the pink washes me out abit so went for the grey version. It's soooo soft!

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfit diary #001'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers