november edit

Posted by Unknown On 21:45


Can you believe we're in November already? Halloween has been and died and the Christmas lights are already lit up on Oxford street! Cray cray.

Here's a little edit I put together featuring my go-to Autumn/November look. I've now got a collection of roll necks in various shades, from light grey through to grey and eventually dark grey (I'm not joking, I have at least 5 grey roll-necks now, obsessed) and practically live in my ASOS black skinnies day-in-day-out. I've tried and tested a very expensive wool coat from Topshop recently, however it didn't quite feel worth the amount I paid for it - so I've stuck to my trusty shearling biker jacket to keep me warm. The faux fur scarf, black satchel and loafers are all on my Christmas wishlist. My autumn/winter make up tends to stay nude, with deep red/brown nails being my fave colour this season!

1 Response to 'november edit'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2014/11/november-edit.html?showComment=1416128315661#c4896011420605219650'> 16 November 2014 at 08:58

    Lovely picks! New follower here - great blog.

    Skin & Roses

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers