Ever since Burberry made bespoke personalised scarves for fashion celebrity icons such as Olivia Palmero, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Cara Delavigne and Sarah Jessica Parker - I've been lusting over the idea of one. Not so much that I would bust out the retail price for one, but definitely looking for alternatives. I came across a feature in Glamour magazine that nodded towards high street giant Matalan...


I haven't stepped foot into a Matalan for a good 10 years, the last time was probably to buy a bikini set when I was about 11 however, I am more than tempted to get this alphabet scarf!
Ok it's not an exact doppleganger for the Burberry one, but it still has that initial inspiration. For only £10, with all proceeds going to support Alder Hey Children's Hospital Charity it's definitely a gift worth investing in. Most of the letters have sold out, but there's promise of more stock coming early December. Thank me later for the heads up!


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'wishlist: personalised scarves from Matalan!'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers