post xmas shop!

Posted by Unknown On 21:39

                                     Merry Christmas! 

post xmas shop!

How awful is it that I'm only finding time to blog on Christmas day... just goes to show you how busy I've been in the last few weeks/month. New life update: Settled into my new job as copywriter/social media coordinator and just moved into my new flat in London! Two new years resolutions ticked off just in time for Christmas :D
Here's a little wishlist, some sale/some full price, things I want to get post Xmas (if you can't treat yourself as well as others whats the point, right?!) I was lucky enough to receive money from my grandmother this year so have my eyes set on some jeans (above). A definite investment piece!
Hope you're all having a lovely day, looking forward to seeing the new year in next week!

L-R ASOS Sequin Foldover Grab Clutch Bag - £22 / ZARA Home Pineapple Frame - £15.99 / ASOS Cape In Tweed Check - £19 / Anthropologie Alphabet Mug - £4.50 / ASOS Traffic People Baroque Print Shift Dress - £30 / Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Skinny Jeans With All Over Star Print - £112 / IKEA Ofelia Blanket - £15 / Kelsi Dagger Siberia Leopard Print Leather Boots - £58 H&M Sports Bra - £9.99  

0 Responses to 'post xmas shop!'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers