Things I’m pining this week. #1

Posted by Unknown On 00:43

Lately I’ve been feeling as if all the creative veins in my body have been sucked out. Despite being on social media all day long, the only platform I’ve found to be a source of inhaling that creativity back in is Pinterest. And right now it’s totally relatable. Welcome to my weekly addition of 'Things I'm Pining This Week' - a moodboard full of things I've pinned that I'm currently pining for. 

1. The gorgeous, Vanessa Ferlito, she popped up on my feed shortly after I watched Death Proof. Which was so so weird. For those that haven’t heard of it, it’s a Tarantino. Go figure, watch it – it’s on Netflix!
2. All I seem to be wearing at the moment is black turtlenecks. I can’t stop. Black black black and more. I’m starting to worry what I’ll be wearing in a months time, when it starts getting hot. Help?
3. Omelettes are becoming my go-to most mornings. I’ve mastered the art of egg, cheese and mushroom omelette (so skilled, I know) and now I can’t stop eating it! Especially with avocado. Seriously, try it.
4. Costa blanca. aka the first holiday I’m going to have in 10 years. TEN YEARS! I jet off in 16 days and I fully can’t even wait. It’s going to be so good. I’ve mentally booked my next holiday before I’ve even started this one.
5. Je suis plus amoureux que jamais. Je ai lui merci. Soppy.
6. Forever umming and arring about the chop! I know I’ll regret it, I ALWAYS do. But there are so many good looking people with bobs on Pinterest these days that I just can’t help pining for, and pinning.
Who do you follow on Pinterest?

x

0 Responses to 'Things I’m pining this week. #1'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers