FIRST GLOSSYBOX

Posted by Unknown On 14:16
Bit slow on the uptake but Ive just subscribed to Glossybox, after reading other bloggers review their products I wanted in! A monthly surprise of designer beauty products for only £10 you can't go wrong really! I only subscribed last week and received my first box today, unfortunately I had already seen a blog post about this months box so had a vague idea of what I was getting! But it was still exciting to see them all neatly packaged in a hot pink box with light pink confetti style decoration inside and also a little stick-of-rock type sweetie!






In my box I got an EYEKO Skinny Eyeliner in midnight blue, a CLARINS extra firming night and day cream, a MURAD skin perfecting primer and a FAB gentle body wash! 
I have tried the extra firming day cream by CLARINS and no word of a lie my skin actually felt firmer as soon as I applied it! I wasn't sure if I was having an allergic reaction or if it was really working! My skin feels a lot softer and cleaner too. 
I was excited to try the MURAD skin perfecting primer as I have never used primer before, I was sent a 'Dewy finish' shade which complimented my skin tone quite well, it gives a nice glow too.
Looking forward to next months box already!

Photobucket

2 Responses to 'FIRST GLOSSYBOX'

  1. http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-glossybox.html?showComment=1328975574615#c4108592184654695204'> 11 February 2012 at 15:52

    i follow so many peoples blog who buy these monthly boxes but i still can't justify doing it! there's so many to choose from and i'd hate to have spent a tenner on something i wouldn't ever use.
    your box does look tempting though! the primer sounds good :)

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-glossybox.html?showComment=1328983794832#c2196252708319817684'> 11 February 2012 at 18:09

    i was the same! pondered for months but im really glad ive done it now as the stuff i dont like i can just give to my mum haha but ive used all of it so far! :) its worth a go, you can always cancel it! x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers