BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK

Posted by Unknown On 01:19
You may of seen in my wiwt post that I was going to Mayflower firework display saturday evening, well I did! I took my camera along with me and got some pretty nice shots of the display :) the colours are amazing and I loved the whole display. I think these would make create starting points for an art project, if only I had the time! In one of the pictures I'm holding a giant heffalump, that's because my lovely boyfriend Joe played a game of 21's at the fair and won it for me! So happy although it does take up alot of space in my room! Did any of you go to any firework displays this weekend? 










 

 

 
 
 


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers