SPOOKY WEEKEND (MEOW)

Posted by Unknown On 12:00

The unique and vivacious clothing brand Arteecollage captures the essence of ‘urban chic’, but with an effortlessly elegant approach.

Arteecollage collections provide a foundation for individuality and embody the true definition of utilitarian wear. Their apparel is functional, versatile and sculpts the physique with the utmost quality, using luxury materials like Modal. Each of their items acts as a loyal staple garment for your everyday wardrobe, whilst also achieving an ultra soft draping effect.

Not just a regular clothing brand, Arteecollage are ethical, liberal and target male as well as female markets! They currently have shops on their website, as well as on my favourite marketplace eBay and Amazon. Arteecollage also offer something different for ‘standout’ moments; their cool graphic printed designs are created by contemporary artists such as Paul Engeris and have a surrealistic appeal.
'Arteecollage: 'Off Duty Kitten' by Emma Salter


Black Top: Arteecollage £35
Disco Pants: American Apparel £70
Wedge Boots: H&M £30
Bat Handbag: Topshop
Cat earings: etsy.com £5.51
Glittery cat ears: luxurylaunches.com
 
Last weekend I wore this smart casual black modal top from Arteecollage.com, it's versatile nature and sumptuous feel makes this an essential item to my wardrobe, being a reliable basic I can team it on and off duty. The classic crew neckline and stretch-jersey makes a desirable staple to my halloween 'kitten' look but during the day I would wear this plainly with boyfriend jeans and Havianas to sport an exclusive yet natural look! As it was halloween last week, I thought what could I wear with my favourite basic to fit with the Halloween theme? I decided to go all out and team it with my figure hugging disco pants from American Apparel, my epically comfy wedge heel boots from H&M and my super chic bat handbag from Topshop. A few extra's to make the outfit authentic I wore cute little cat studs from etsy.com and some glittery cat ears from luxurylaunches.com (Pictured above)


The great thing about Arteecollage is that all their garments are painstakingly crafted in pure and flowing modal fabric, this design glides on the skin like silk creating a classic look with its feminine asymmetrical neckline, making this the perfect chic outfit!  

 

My favourite item from this outfit, being the 'off duty' black top from Arteecollage.com, is so reliable with it's nature and stays true to Arteecollage's unconventional approach to carefully produce desirable style basics. The modal fabric makes it one of my most elegant tops in my wardrobe! The luxury quality makes me never want to shop high-street again!


Don’t forget to check Facebook and follow them on Twitter for up-coming new events and garments that Arteecollage has to offer.



Photobucket

0 Responses to 'SPOOKY WEEKEND (MEOW) '

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers