ones to watch: spring summer 14

Posted by Unknown On 21:32
As part of my internship, I have to research trends that appear on the catwalk, after sifting through 5 days worth of SS14 shows I've narrowed down my favourite looks from my favourite designers. Here is a (picture heavy) post about the looks and styles I'll be filtering into my shopping lists and wardrobe in the coming months.


Bora Aksu


Fyodor Golan


Felder Felder


Ostwald Helgason


J. JS Lee


Christopher Raeburn


Eudon Choi


Jean-Pierre Braganza


Jasper Conran


PPQ


Zoe Jordan


Antipodium



Sister by Sibling


House of Holland


Preen by Thornton Bregazzi


Topshop Unique


Mary Katrantzou


Christopher Kane


Burberry Prorsum


Huishan Zhang

Source: http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'ones to watch: spring summer 14'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers