where i've been: interning

Posted by Unknown On 22:44

As mentioned in my previous post, I recently got offered an internship at Think publicity, a PR/Brand/Communications agency based in Shoreditch, London for 2 weeks. I started on Monday and am really enjoying it so far! My role is fashion intern so I've been dealing with fashion cupboard samples, magazines and newspaper call ins and product moodboards to send out to press. The company is currently representing a womenswear brand called Neon Rose, which I will go into detail about in another post.


Here is a little preview of the AW13 and SS14 samples in the fashion cupboard for Neon Rose at my office. Most of the lower rail is currently stocked in retailers such as Bank, House of Fraser, Minnies Boutique and Spoiled Brat. The above rail is soon to be stocked in those stores nationwide and online up until May so keep a look out for when the new lines drop if you're interested!


Terrible quality image but here is my signature for my emails, I've never had a professional signature before so I just had to take a photo of it as a memento!


My office is very close to Liverpool St Station and I get to walk past this beautiful building everyday, it looks particularly beautiful when the early morning sun is glistening down on the glass windows! In awe everytime I visit London, such a tourist! 


This is the outfit I wore on my first day. 

Shearling coat: H&M £39.99 (available in store but not online) | Scuba monochrome top: Primark £6 (new in) | Tapered trousers: Topshop £10 sale (£40 originally) (in selected stores, not online) | Black patent chelsea boots: River Island £25 (£45 originally) (available online) | Belt: Primark £1

               

(Little annoyed that because of the rain my trousers got damp and decided to crease and stay like that all day! Despite the fabric being easily creased these were a great buy from the Topshop sale)


My lovely boyfriend, who I'm staying with for the duration of this internship, has made me a delicious salad everyday for lunch. His recipe contains lettuce, tomato, chicken, avocado, pine nuts, lentils and peas, cheese, spring onion, celery, croutons and ceaser dressing! (I could definitely get used to that!)

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'where i've been: interning'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers